Here's the recipe:
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter
2 cups granulated white sugar
4 eggs at room temperature
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
About 1/4 cup (or however much you please) of whatever you want! (i.e., walnuts, chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease pan.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Once melted remove from heat.
- Add sugar, vanilla, and eggs into the melted butter and blend together.
- In separate bowl, mix together flour, cocoa, and salt.
- Add dry mixture to the wet and mix well.
- Add any addition you want.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.