You can top them with cherry pie filling (you can find cans of these in the baking aisle of your supermarket), fresh fruit, or jam (which is what I did).
And the graham cracker crust is delicious too :)
You will also need foil cupcake cups, anything from 2" to normal-sized ones will be fine. These cups are sturdy enough to stand on its own so you just need a flat cookie sheet or tray to place them on to bake.
-Graham Cracker Crust-
1 1/2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup white sugar
6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Using a fork, mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter, and cinnamon until well blended.
- Press mixture into foil cupcake tins. Be generous because then you might have some left over and that is a waste... and these tastes even better with a generous layer of crust anyway!
- Place them in the fridge to chill.
16 oz. (2 pkg) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3 eggs, room temperature
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a big bowl and mix until smooth and fluffy.
- Take out your prepared cups with the graham cracker crusts from the fridge and fill each cup with about 3 tablespoons of the cheesecake batter.
- Bake at for 15-20 minutes. Let cool and top with your choice of cherry pie filling, fresh fruit, or jam. Refrigerate... eat them when they have been completely cooled in the fridge!